6.23.2009

New Make Up Bag Must Have!


Recently I was at the mall with The Glossy Posse doing a shopping challenge and we made a pit stop in the bathroom. After washing my hands I realized I didn't have any lotion in my bag. Of course one of my friends came to the rescue with a hand lotion. Needless to say I fell in love with it. She gave me all the specs for the lotion and I was sold! I'm a sucker for product knowledge and a sample. 

I found that the lotion appeared to be thin but it coated my hands very well. The scent was light and pleasant, and the lotion didn't leave my hands greasy. Its a must have for my bag during any season. Its good to leave at your desk at work, have in  your purse, or just on your night stand to apply before you go to bed. 

The lotion is the Body Nourishing Hand Creme by Sephora. Here are the specs:
  • vitamin-enriched emollient hand cream with SPF 10
  • enriched in shea butter, sweet almond oil
  • moisturizes and protects dry and damaged hands
  • anti-UVA/UVB filters help prevent skin aging

No comments: