6.12.2009

Make Up Bag Mishap!

I was on my way to an interview today in Georgetown and I was unaware that it was going to be hot as blue blazes outside! I was rushing out the house with seconds to spare and hopped in the car. I'm driving down the road and this feeling came over me as if I forgot something very important. Then it dawned on me. I FORGOT TO PUT ON DEODORANT! FML. I was so upset. But instead of getting too mad it just made me think of all the things that I need in my make up bag in my purse for situations such as this. I immediately thought of the travel size aisle in a drug store or places like Target and WalMart. 

I looked in my make up bag and all I had was: mirror, chap stick, lip stick, lip gloss, tweezers and my bronzer. Definitely not enough to get me through any type of hair or make up emergency. So I'm off to the store to stock up. I'll let you know all the goodies I have acquired once I return. 

1 comment:

Krista said...

I hate when that happens! I keep deodarant at work for emergencies!