9.09.2010

ANTM Cycle 15 Begins

Last night was the premiere of America's Next Top Model Cycle 15. For the first time Tyra Banks is on the hunt for a high fashion model and not just commercial, plus size or petite.

The winner of this season will win a contract with IMG and have a spread in Italian Vogue. Watch the clip below for more details of what is to come on this season.





I honestly forgot the season was coming on. Thank God for twitter for keeping me updated. So far I don't have a favorite nor am I impressed by any of the girls. Its still too early for me. No one has a name or an identify yet. Check in with me after the makeovers. I am very curious however to see how different the makeovers will be since this is supposed to be the most high fashion cycle yet. I'm anticipating lots of long hair and possible disappearing eyebrows.

No comments: