11.19.2010

The Stylist Needs a Stylist?


If anyone didn't know Kim Kardashian used to be employed as a "stylist" with clients like Brandy Norwood and some of her other celebrity friends. What I now find interesting is that the stylist has a stylist. Does that bother anyone? Not so much that it bothers me but it leads me to ask the question why would a stylist need a stylist?

If she was a stylist by trade, one can only assume that she has style. So why would she need anyone to tell her what to wear? It is my understanding that a stylist in many cases gives you a sense of style and guides your shopping experience. I could be wrong, but that's my understanding.

I honestly don't think her style has changed since she proverbially hit the scene. However that is just my opinion. Maybe she has a stylist since she makes so many public appearances but I really don't think its that necessary in her case. She has access to any fashion house and can buy and/or borrow anything that she wants.

What do you think? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

**sidebar** I don't like the shoes or the skirt in the picture above...ok carry on.

No comments: