It just so happens that my honey needs a new watch and I've been trying to decide which one to get him. My guy changes accessories like he changes his shirts so it really doesn't matter what style watch I decide to get him. However, if you're shopping for a guy that normally doesn't wear a watch or wears minimal accessories you should put some thought into the type of watch that you buy.
Some brands that I like for men's watches:
- Does he have an industrious job where he gets dirty often? (This will determine what type of band to purchase)
- Does he tend to lose or break things often? (This will determine how much you spend)
- What is the current color palette in his closet? (This will determine what color to get)
- Is he into gadgets or more simple? (This will determine whether its digital and analog)
- Does he travel often or have family in a different time zone? (This will determine if you get a watch with the ability for different times)
Just as a side note ladies: buy him a watch for Christmas and he can never say he didn't know what time it was when you asked him to be home. *wink*