12.07.2010

Tutorial Tuesday: Warm Brown Eyes

**UPDATE** Ok I know that I told you all that I was going to start doing tutorials, and I am! It would be just my luck that my camera is now broken. *cue tears* I don't know how it happened. I was out at a birthday party, snapping away and it just stopped working. My mom got me this camera for Christmas 3 years ago after my other camera randomly died on the first day of a vacation in Jamaica. I'm starting to think I have bad luck with cameras....

Anyway, I'm going to continue to post some of my favorite tutorials by other gurus until I can get up and running. Today's tutorial comes from one of my favorite make up gurus on youtube DRBrooklyn730. This particular look she created is a clean and simple look that I think many of you will appreciate. Watch the video below.



To see more of her videos visit her youtube channel, blog and follow her on twitter!

2 comments:

socialitedreams said...

great soft look! it's super wearable and pretty

Vonnie
http://www.socialitedreams.com/

Unknown said...

I know right! That's why it jumped out at me. Very pretty and a nice way to warm up your face with a little bronzer as we make our way to winter. I refuse to look pale or ashy honey *hair flip*