1.29.2011

CC Couture's 4 S's of Survival

I can't believe I haven't done this blog post up until now. A few years ago I came up with my personal essentials to survival. If I don't have these things I will surely die. You can believe that. My keys to survival revolve around my 4 S's. They are sleep, sex, stilettos and steak. And there you have it. This is all I need in life and I'm good to go. Optimally I would like to have all 4 at the same time (ok I take that back, I won't eat while I'm having sex) but 3 out of 4 ain't bad.


SLEEP
If I don't have 8 hours of sleep I'm not a happy camper or the most pleasant person to deal with. Sleep is so integral and essential to me. Makes  your skin look more refreshed, you're more energetic and it increases memory and reflexes. It also gives your body time to rejuvenate and repair itself. I love sleep so much I even did a research paper on it in undergrad and as Public and Community Health major. I LOVE MY SLEEP.


STILETTOS
Stilettos aka "Sex on Heels". The higher the heel the better. Changes your walk and your posture. Makes your legs look amazing and gives your backside a new shape. What woman doesn't love a sexy shoe? And the stiletto is the sexiest of the sexy when it comes to shoes. Definitely something that I can't live without.



STEAK
I love red meat. I attempted being a vegetarian once and let me tell you its not for me. There is nothing like a decadent slab of red meat cooked medium to medium well with a baked potato and some veggies on the side. A chicken could never look as good as a steak...trust me.



SEX
I think this one is self explanatory. Who doesn't need passion and a great "session" as I like to call it. Puts a smile on your face. Some pep in your step. Some glide in  your stride. Makes your skin glow. And if its done right its a workout. Nothing like cardio with the one you love. #hairflip


What are the things you can't live without?


*Peace Love & Couture*

No comments: