2.01.2011

Bridal News: Vera Wang for David's Bridal

Attention to all my budget conscious but couture at heart brides! Vera Wang now has a line for David's Bridal! *Jumps for joy* I'm surprised that it has taken this long. She's given brides everything else they need for the day from fragrances, shoes and accessories. Now you can complete your bridal ensemble with the most important part, the gown!

The dresses are finally up on the David’s Bridal website, after being announced last year in April. Beginning February 11, the dresses will be available for special order at all David’s boutiques, though initially only a select 150 stores will have the gowns on hand to try on. Call your local store to see if they will be carrying the gowns on hand to try.

At first glance the gowns look absolutely amazing and gorgeous. However I didn't expect anything else from a Vera Wang line. The crazy thing is I told myself in high school that I didn't care what man was going to be standing next to me when I finally decide to get married, and I didn't care about anything other aspect of the wedding (although we know that's a lie) but I wanted a Vera Wang gown. This makes my dream just a little bit more real and obtainable.





The dresses cost between $600 and $1400, and will be offered in sizes 0-14. Starting midyear, bridesmaid dresses and shoes will be introduced, and certain styles will become available in up to size 26. Lace, tulle, organza and chiffon are among the fabrics of choice; colors include soft white, ivory, champagne and blush.






*peace love & couture*

No comments: