2.09.2016

5 Things You Must Have In Your Makeup Bag

If you've been following me for some time, you know that I don’t wear makeup all the time. And when I do my face at home, I’m a set it and forget it type of girl. I don’t believe you need a whole bunch of things on you at all times to maintain your face. However, if there is a time that I don’t have a face on and I feel like a quick face is needed so I can look alive, there are some key transforming things that I must absolutely have in my makeup bag.


Bronzer
Bronzer is going to bring the right amount of warmth to the face, I can use it to contour, and use it as an eyeshadow as an all over lid color or just in the crease for some depth and dimension.

Highlighter
A highlighter can quickly be placed on the high points of the face for a bit of shimmer and glow. You can pop some in the inner tear duct to open the eyes, and it can be used as an eyeshadow color all over the lid with your fingers. Don’t even need a brush!

Mascara
No brainer. Open up the eyes and bring a little bit of drama.

Eye Kohl
Black or brown, an eye kohl is necessary. Whether lining your top and/or lower lash line, tight lining, or smudging the liner in to make a quick smoky eye, you have to have one.

Lipstick/Gloss
Whether it’s your go to pinky nude lip, or the perfect bold color, having the right lip color can bring the right amount of umph and pop to your face to pull it all together. 



No comments: